Berger Drop Chart

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by skandlus, Dec 23, 2009.

1. skandlus

skandlus Well-Known Member

I cant seem to find the link to the Berger Drop Chart program that someone posted on the site... been lookin for the last hour.... anyone have the link? thx

2. BryanLitz

BryanLitz <b>Official LRH Sponsor</b>

Here's the link:

Berger Ballistics Program

The link doesn't work 100% of the time. If it doesn't work right away for you, save the file to your computer and rename the file extension (letters after the dot) to .jar

If you can't get it to work, you can email me and I'll send you the program as an attachment.

bryan.litz@bergerbullets.com

or

bsl135@yahoo.com

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009

3. skandlus

skandlus Well-Known Member

thx for the quick reply! pm sent

4. trebark

trebark Well-Known Member

Bryan:
    I was able to download the zip file, but I'm not able to install the program on my pc. When I go to start....run....and search for program files, there doesn't seem to be any in the three downloaded folders.

5. BryanLitz

BryanLitz <b>Official LRH Sponsor</b>

.280 fan,

You need to rename the file from BergerBallistics.zip to BergerBallistics.jar (change .zip to .jar).

This will allow the program to be interpreted properly by your computer and it will run.

Please email me if you have any trouble with the program after re-naming it to .jar

-Bryan