Berger bullets web page

jeff 300

My daughter Nicole made it in there bullet flier with a hog she shot on her 6th birthday and on there web page with a buck she shot at 284yrds right before her 10th birthday. this year she plans on breaking the 500yrd mark
check it out and tell her what you think????? she is one happy kid

Thank you Berger

Hunting Stories

That's awesome, I was actually looking at the Berger site the other night and came upon her pic with the buck and I showed it to my 5yr old daughter so she could see that girls can rock it too, she's shooting a Savage cub now and I can't wait to put another Savage together for her to hunt with!!

Very cool guys!!!

Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing. My oldest daughter is 5 yrs old and I have been getting her started shooting, so I can't wait to show her your little girl. There is just something special about seeing kids excitement and enthusiasm for shooting and the outdoors. Keep up the good work.

Thanks guys she is one happy kid. She shot her first buck on her 5th birthday with a 223 and a javelina at 130yrds the same day. She is one lucky kid and loves to hunt and shoot. We are head out to Marfa Tx in a couple of weeks audad hunting for a week hopefully she nails one.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.