• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 6mm 105 Hybrids

1673548419791.png

BERGER 105GR HYBRIDS - - - THE UNICORN OF 2020, 2021, 2022, AND HOPEFULLY NOT 2023.
If you have some to sell please be realistic on PRICE and help your fellow LRH Member out.
I think this isn't a classified Add section so i can say that,. Seeing to many members increase to 140% 150% to 200% just because they are UNICORNs also now that inflationism going up.
We have been helping members out that are in need of some hard to get items. They are not asking for the world, just to have something to check loads for a preferred bullet.
If not I'll delete.
Jill and i have been sending hard to find bullets , brass to members to helpt them out. Never asked for any payment for the bullets or shipping. Just ask to "PAY IT FORWARD" to another member.
We could probably have several dozen LRH member verify we sent then Unicorns or hard to get brass Ammo. and only asked that they help some other member out. Now there was a few where we sent 400 bullets with an agreement to get the bullets sent back to us when they came back on the market. Those members ghosted us
Point is just try to help other members out!
You will get 10 fold in return!
Len & Jill

Last edited: