Berger 30cal 215 Hybrid Target in stock

I think Brunos is price gouging. I use to get primers at dealer cost Federal 215 Match would run me $34.00 per thousand . I just checked brunos and they wanted $59.00 for Fed. 215 per 1000. You may say well they have more in them ! Well I just checked my old supplier and "If they were in stock they would still sell them for 34.00 a thousand.

I am going to remember the folks that jack their prices up. I found a little shot selling them foe $54.95 . Sportsmans warehouse hasnt went up on there powder /primers even when they are in stock.

bigbuck, I hate price gouging as much as anyone. But what are you saying? You can get primers at dealer cost for $34 per thousand and Bruno's is selling them at retail price of $59 ... I do see that Bruno's prices are a little higher than MidSouthShooter and PowderValley but not terribly higher.
I am concerned that all prices are moving up on everything that we buy (inflation) and going to make an even bigger jump up on reloading components even after the massive demand abates. I hope that I am proven wrong but I think higher prices are here to stay.

bigbuck, I hate price gouging as much as anyone. But what are you saying? You can get primers at dealer cost for $34 per thousand and Bruno's is selling them at retail price of $59 ... I do see that Bruno's prices are a little higher than MidSouthShooter and PowderValley but not terribly higher.
I am concerned that all prices are moving up on everything that we buy (inflation) and going to make an even bigger jump up on reloading components even after the massive demand abates. I hope that I am proven wrong but I think higher prices are here to stay.

Yes sir that is what I am saying . I am pointing out the fact that if they increase at all then the suppliers (bruno's) is raising the price themselves. A good way to check for example is call Hogdon Powder company and ask them are they still selling their powders to dealers for the same price as last year ? If so then the shops are jacking it up for no reason . I can still get the same price on powders today as 8 months ago if they are in stock on the website that I am set up as a dealer .

I dont mind folks making money but i dont like it when folks take advantage of people.

Their powder and primers are priced high. I looked at what they wanted for primers and just cringed. But the bullets are still cheaper than anyone else has them listed for.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.