• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beretta a400 extreme 12 ga and Benelli M2 20 ga...........

mobenzowner

I have a coupe nice shotguns that arent getting the use they deserve.

First up is a Beretta A400 Extreme in Optifade camo. I bought this gun new at the local gunshop and it has only 20 shells through it. It is either a 28" or 30" barrel. These guns came with 3 choke tubes.
Next is a Benelli M2 , black, with a 26" barrel and 5 chokes. Gun has never been fired. In 100% new condition. Also bought this one new.

I will update thread with pictures, pricing, and confirm the barrel length on the A400 once I get home this evening. They both have the plastic hard cases, literature, stickers, etc as they come new from the gunshop.

pictures are done, but having an issue to get them from iphone to computer , I can immediately text to anyone who may want to see. They arent showing up in my computer email. Just pm and I will text.

Pics of the a400 extreme. Sorry for the ugly feet showing up in one of the pictures, lol. I can find no marks or scratches on the gun. Will pass for new. I need $1350 on this one which includes shipping to your ffl in the lower 48. Like I said earlier this gun has exactly 20 shells through it. The gas port as you can see looks like new as well. Only thing not included as it comes from factory is the Beretta oil. It wasn't in there when I bought it new.
IMG-2326.jpg
IMG-2327.jpg
IMG-2328.jpg
IMG-2329.jpg
IMG-2330.jpg
IMG-2332.jpg

IMG-2333.jpg

Now for the Benelli M2. This one has never been carried or shot. Has stayed in a climate controlled safe. Everything you get from the factory even including the Benelli oil. Has 5 chokes as you can see. I need $1150 for this one shipped again to the lower 48. Save your self $300 - $400 plus sales tax on either of these shotguns.
pics:
IMG-2336.jpg
IMG-2335.jpg
IMG-2334.jpg
IMG-2337.jpg

Guys, I'll leave these out here a couple days and probably shift them over to the gun auction site by weekend. I want to let the LRH membership have first chance if anyone has interest. I can sell cheaper here since I won't have to pay a seller's commission. I haven't seen these guns in comparable condition anywhere for cheaper, but perhaps I haven't looked in the right place. :)

Lastly I would consider trade offers of:
SBE3 12 ga
Mossberg SA-28
with cash to even things up on either side.

Thanks

Recent Posts