• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Beretta 92 SF

jgraham01

For sale is an excellent condition Beretta 92FS in 9mm. there is a small defect, scratch on the right side of the slide as seen in the photograph. Comes with the factory hardcase, gun lock and original paperwork. Also, 4 factory 15 round mags, 3 factory 10 round mags, 2 Mec-Gar 10 round mags and 3 Mec-Gar 18 round mags. The handgun was upgraded with a Wilson rear combat sight, grips and the action tuned. Does not appear to have been fired much, round count is unknown. The black rubber Hogue grips in the pictures do not come with it.

An FFL is required and your dealer must accept from a private individual. Asking $1000 and shipping is extra. Local pickup in Dayton, WY area for no shipping costs. No electronic payments or trades. Contact me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Jerry

92 2.jpg
92 1.jpg

Last edited:
After receiving some requests as to what was actually upgraded on this 92FS, I reached out to my brother, who I am selling this for, and he advised that the following work was performed by Langdon Tactical:

Wilson rear sight
Barrel bevel
Total trigger kit which included a short return spring bar, lightening the trigger, and complete trigger work
New grips.

Hope that helps.

Jerry

Last edited:
For sale is an excellent condition Beretta 92FS in 9mm. there is a small defect, scratch on the right side of the slide as seen in the photograph. Comes with the factory hardcase, gun lock and original paperwork. Also, 4 factory 15 round mags, 3 factory 10 round mags, 2 Mec-Gar 10 round mags and 3 Mec-Gar 18 round mags. The handgun was upgraded with a Wilson rear combat sight, grips and the action tuned. Does not appear to have been fired much, round count is unknown. The black rubber Hogue grips in the pictures do not come with it.

An FFL is required and your dealer must accept from a private individual. Asking $1000 and shipping is extra. Local pickup in Dayton, WY area for no shipping costs. No electronic payments or trades. Contact me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Jerry

View attachment 496275View attachment 496276
Love the 92.
Just a quick question how are you "as an induvial and not having an FFL" shipping to a "Pistol" to another FFL out of State or in State? What way of shipping are you using UPS, FedX, USPS?
We have an FFL and ship & receive firearms. We have to have a special account to ship UPS and USPS wants FFL from sender and receiver when we ship. Long guns might be shipped from an induvial to an FFL through USPS.
How are you as an induvial shipping a "Pistol".
Thanks much so I can inform other people that want to ship without an FFL.
Thanks
Len & Jill