• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Benelli M1 super 90 tactical for sale

MOD7NUT

I have a Benelli M1 super 90 tactical for sale. I have had it for a few years and never shot it, still have box and all paperwork, 26 in barrel. I will sell for $915 shipped and may trade for good scope or custom action. Pics avail by text at 9186305044

Btt, need to move it, any offers?

Your header says Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical for sale, butter you say the shotgun has a 26" barrel? The tactical never had that long of a barrel, so is it the field model or the tactical with the shorter barrel? Sorry just want to clear this up before I make an offer, as the M1 Super 90 is one of my favorite shotguns. Thanks for the help and again just wanting to be able to make a good offer on this. I will pm you my email if you could send pics to that?

I will pull the box out and look at it to make sure, but I just looked on the web and found several M1super90 with 26in ported barrels. I will check this evening just to make sure.