• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Benelli 828U - UNFIRED!

PRCLITE

Up for grabs is a 12 gauge, 28" nickel engraved Benelli 828U I bought last year and haven't ever shot. It comes with the case, choke box and all. This is one beautiful shotgun. Here is the link with all the specs:

Comes with all included chokes and all original paperwork. Literally went from the factory case to my safe, now back in the case. More pictures available upon request. Paid over $3k for this asking $2800 shipped. Trades are welcomed.
IMG_3987.jpeg
IMG_3986.jpeg
IMG_3988.jpeg
IMG_3989.jpeg
IMG_3990.jpeg
IMG_3991.jpeg
IMG_3992.jpeg

IMG_3998.jpeg

IMG_3999.jpeg

Last edited:
Getting old and my eyes deceive me but I couldn't tell from pics...

What is the barrel length? Would be good to also mention what choke tubes will come with it ... and I dont' know if Benelli did field vs. target models for this one, but field models typically auto engage safety which is less desireable for clay shooting ... you can verify without firing by putting it in "fire" mode and opening and closing the action/barrel.

Getting old and my eyes deceive me but I couldn't tell from pics...

What is the barrel length? Would be good to also mention what choke tubes will come with it ... and I dont' know if Benelli did field vs. target models for this one, but field models typically auto engage safety which is less desireable for clay shooting ... you can verify without firing by putting it in "fire" mode and opening and closing the action/barrel.
Description updated. Benelli did a cheaper sport model in the 828U with a black finish. This is the upper model in nickel and does have an auto engage safety as it is a field shotgun.

Ultimately what I'd like to do is here is build a coyote rifle so I'm after some specific calibers such as 243WIN, 6CM, 240WBY, 257WBY, and anything else in that ballpark. I'd be willing to trade for complete rifles or components to build on. I'm specific on 700 clone actions and focused towards lightweight.