• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Benelli 20 ga m1 super 90 camo 2 barrels

Not really ok - this is the internet and you can't be offended by people asking for detailed pics and looking for answers to Questions on your post. Potential buyers are unable to hold in our hands items being offered so really important to have extra pictures and questions answered.
I meant no disrespect by saying I'm out but I was trying to put deal together before I left for the weekend. Didn't work out- the end.
Certainly wasn't trying to waste your time as you've stated.
Best of luck

Never said "I'll take it" the statement was I'd like to have this!
Completely different!!!
Answers to questions and the pics made me not want it.
You've given far more attention here trying to paint me as a "flake" then you ever gave to me while in negotiations!!
I have 20 years of positive feedback all around the gun boards so I will leave at that.

My grandkids watch a cartoon called frozen. The little girl on the cartoon sings a song called LET IT GO! We all get fustrated buying and selling on the internet! So feel the vibe! I have dealt with several of you guys here in the past and didnt have an issue at all , I think your all great folks! Purchased a nxs from gunhog! Sometimes one speaks and others take it in a different meaning than what was spoken! Best pratice is to Let It Go!

Recent Posts