Benchmark Barrels?

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Casey Napier, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Casey Napier

Casey Napier Well-Known Member

Has anyone used, or know anything about Benchmark barrels?

RidgeRooster

2. reed mosser

reed mosser Well-Known Member

I have had 6 of them and having nothing but praise. I think that they are the best for the money. There are many good barrels out there but benchmarks are hard to beat for the price. What I like the most about benchmark is that you talk to the owner when ordering and it is only a 3 man operation. Ron will take care of you of there is ever a problem. I think that they are right up there with hart shielen, and most top brand button rifled barrels. I just ordered another one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So they can't be that bad

3. landcbeitner

landcbeitner Well-Known Member

Sorry to resurect an old thread but I just ordered a fluted, 26", 3-groove, stainless, 7mm, 1:9 twist, chambered in 7wsm, threaded for savage, and muzzle threaded for brake. These guys are located 15 min from my home, I got to tour their shop and they explained in detail how they make these barrels. They were very hospitable, they went above and beyond, and are altogether great guys. I didn't plan on it when I drove up there, but I couldn't resist ordering a barrel right there on the spot! It's great to have a high-quality barrel maker right in my own backyard. Can't wait to send some rounds down this barrel!

P.S. They can do cut-rifle barrels too.

4. TAC

TAC Well-Known Member

Landcbeitner,

I googled for a website but couldn't find one? does he have one, or do you have contact info for him?

Thanks.

TAC

5. landcbeitner

landcbeitner Well-Known Member

Here's the Benchmark Barrel Contact info:

Ron Sinnema, Barry Graber
    1105 Pioneer Hwy East
    Arlington, WA 98223
    360-652-2594

I believe the e-mail is benchmarkbarrels@yahoo.com

6. TAC

TAC Well-Known Member