Benchmark Barrels?

I have had 6 of them and having nothing but praise. I think that they are the best for the money. There are many good barrels out there but benchmarks are hard to beat for the price. What I like the most about benchmark is that you talk to the owner when ordering and it is only a 3 man operation. Ron will take care of you of there is ever a problem. I think that they are right up there with hart shielen, and most top brand button rifled barrels. I just ordered another one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So they can't be that bad

Sorry to resurect an old thread but I just ordered a fluted, 26", 3-groove, stainless, 7mm, 1:9 twist, chambered in 7wsm, threaded for savage, and muzzle threaded for brake. These guys are located 15 min from my home, I got to tour their shop and they explained in detail how they make these barrels. They were very hospitable, they went above and beyond, and are altogether great guys. I didn't plan on it when I drove up there, but I couldn't resist ordering a barrel right there on the spot! It's great to have a high-quality barrel maker right in my own backyard. Can't wait to send some rounds down this barrel!

P.S. They can do cut-rifle barrels too.

Landcbeitner,

I googled for a website but couldn't find one? does he have one, or do you have contact info for him?

Thanks.

TAC

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.