Behind enemy lines in CA. Need to escape. Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the Proud Cut and have a Bloody Mary and their onion soup for me please. Both are dam good there.

Man, you aren't wrong! I love going there when I get the chance. I'm a fan of the Irma and Rib & Chop!

Anyway, nothing to see here in WY...move along. Nothing to see here.

Man, you aren't wrong! I love going there when I get the chance. I'm a fan of the Irma and Rib & Chop!

Lol. I've spent a lot of time in Wy. Grizz. Since 1983. I have lived there and go there every year since 1983. Cody since 1998. I just sold 40 acres by the Rattlesnake mtns. (Area 89 deer) that i had for 17 yrs..I'm losing my job here in Ca. In July. Im selling and moving back. I might be your neighbor! I like the Irma too. They have a great soup/salad bar with your meal. I go in there at least once for dinner a year. I ate the Steak and Chop House once with friends who live in Cody. It was ok. I know a waitress there. She owns a shop in town also. I don't want to move to Sheridan because an x girlfriend lives there and another is moving backbfrom Tx. to Sheridan where here family is. :( My son applied for an IT Adminstator job there too ! I already have a few houses in Cody I have my Iist if they still are available by the time I move.Maybe Powell. I'm not even going to tell any friends there I'm moving . Just going to show up. Lol. Please dont be mad Grizz. :) maybe I'll be there with you for the big blast ! I'm used to shaken here.

To those that have given a part of themselves for this freedom we cherish, may we never disappoint, for those that gave a family member or loved one, may we help fill that void with pride, for those that gave the full measure, may we honor your sacrifice by living a life not wasted. Hold those you hold dear close this day , for the day may come when a full measure is required of any one of us for freedoms sake. Honor those lost by basking in the great privilege this country guarantees through our constitution.
Amen

At the risk of being a conspiracy theorist, it's an orchestrated plan to destroy freedom, by a few obscenely rich "wanabe" world rulers. Just follow the money from the libs biggest donors.
Sorros ? Bloomberg ? The list in Government is a long one ...

To those that have given a part of themselves for this freedom we cherish, may we never disappoint, for those that gave a family member or loved one, may we help fill that void with pride, for those that gave the full measure, may we honor your sacrifice by living a life not wasted. Hold those you hold dear close this day , for the day may come when a full measure is required of any one of us for freedoms sake. Honor those lost by basking in the great privilege this country guarantees through our constitution.
Amen
Amen to that Brother.

In my limited knowledge, Sorros is the straw boss of the movement. He hates the thought of independence from government rule, and hates our conservative values. I just erased something I might should have not typed out loud?:rolleyes:

In my limited knowledge, Sorros is the straw boss of the movement. He hates the thought of independence from government rule, and hates our conservative values. I just erased something I might should have not typed out loud?:rolleyes:
You are correct . I get so wound up when I start talking about their kind all the way up to #44 ... I have refrained typing things on here many times.

You know what funny ? I've met a lot of people in Wy. that are from Ca.. and no, not in Jackson. I've only been there once. The lady I mentioned that works as waitrice and owns a shop there is from a town ten miles from me. The couple that ran it for years were from San Diego 15 miles from me. They were retired. They are good people like most that want out. I'd say born there and moved there is about 50/50. I see Wy. plates here now and then and say why the heck are you here ? A lot military I'm guessing .

Let's see....a
Lets see, a government that allows the rich to continue to get richer while providing millions of jobs for American, all while allowing its citizens free will to live the way they see fit as long as they pull their weight..........vs..........a government that holds those terrible rich job producers to task for their manipulation of our system to the point of causing jobs to leave our country, while allowing millions of people to flood our borders who wont have jobs either, dont care about our rules or the sacrifice it took to guarantee the liberties so many died for , and spread the ideology that made them want to leave their country in the first place. All the while , stripping US citizens of those rights that make our country the best place to live on the planet...............I will take what's behind door #1, please.

Last edited:
The whole Cortez fiasco with Amazon is a perfect example. Burrows in NYC begging for decent jobs, but the libs call it a VICTORY when Amazon is turned away. Lost 20k jobs, but at least they didnt let that rich guy get a tax break ! Can you say " self destruction ", Ms Cortez ?

Status
Not open for further replies.