Behavior Modification Device For Handguns

Looks like to me the only ones that will be able to use are the gang-bangers who hold their piece sideways to look cool!

If your not resoponsible enough to teach your kids gun safety then you have no buisness owning a gun.

My son is 3 and can identify improper gun handeling and knows to get the hell away from it.
We were reciently in a gun/archery shop and a guy potential buy was looking at a handgun with zero reguard for safety and my son ran back behind me and pointed out the trouble that he was seeing and the buyer asked "if your kid is affraid of guns you shoulden't bring him in a gun store" at that point I let me 3yr old educate him on manners , and proper weapon handeling. The store owner (friend of mine) thought it was great and told the guy that for a real good deal he would let my son give the guy shooting lessons at that point the guy left

I wouldn't mind putting it on my table at the gun show next to the "Please don't touch without permission" sign, of course the first person shocked will go get his buddies and have them pick it up who then will get their buddies to do it and so on, of course you would get plenty of traffic to your table.

OK.. that is about the dumbest **** thing I ever seen.. If you are dumb enough to not EDUCATE your kids then take your gun and go shoot your self and do the planet a favor..

" There ain't no cure for stupid".. Ron White.

You know, everything has a place. Can we attach one of those things to the pen/keyboard of all of those liberals out there? That might be a good use of the invention.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.