• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Becker/Doug Ritter RSK MK2 Perseverance aka “BK12,” ESEE Izula2 w/ AZWelke sheath

Basher42

Here's a fairly rare one. Up for sale is a new Becker/Ritter Collab, the RSK MK2 Perseverance, or the BK12. Includes the factory sheath w/ wet stone, and the brass balance weights under the factory scales. These were heat treated by Rowan (serial number 745) and known to be exceptionally well made (as all Ritter designs tend to be). I'm sure I'll regret letting this go, but such is life! Asking $160 shipped Priority OBO.

3i0w6P6.jpg

jlUkdYJ.jpg

Also selling an ESEE Izula 2 w/ AZWelke sheath. Knife is in like new condition aside from tiny wear marks where it clips in to the sheath. Retail this set would cost $135, I'm asking $100 shipped.

MZczEWV.jpg

83GcYL5.jpg

CAZGHFZ.jpg

Or buy both for $250!

Payment via discreet PayPal friends/fam (no comments whatsoever) due within 24hrs of stating intent to purchase. Cross posted, first public "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Thanks!

Recent Posts