Beautiful Idaho

HAHAHA you haven't met mine... LOL I love the four seasons, in cali we had two seasons, HOT as hell and 50 and grey and if you're lucky a little rain during the 50 grey days (late Nov - Feb) with maybe a week of fall and spring. A lot of folks who have never lived in perpetual sunshine dont understand the ramifications of that.

Funny story, My last IT gig I was in charge of Information Technology for 34 life flight bases in ca. or. and nv. I used to travel to different states to train IT folks and set those bases network infrastructure up and such. Well, back in 2018 I was in Ar. and training a young pup just outta college. We had our hotel rooms right next to each other and one evening come a summer thunderstorm, I opened my door and stood out on the balcony enjoying the rain, I hadn't been outside for more than a minute, he opened his door and said *** you doing out in the rain, I told him
"man, I haven't seen it rain in 8 months" He was shocked... Idaho's weather is PERFECT where I am, just enough snow to make it pretty and awesome spring and fall seasons. I hear ya about the heat brother, in 105 you can only get SO naked, at least when it's in the 20's you can grab a jacket 👍
Lol I would definitely go stand in the rain if it rained here in Colorado. I grew up in south Louisiana and lived in the San Antonio Texas area for 15 years so I know rain. I've been here in Colorado for 3 years now and can count on one hand how many times it's rained. Over 300 days of sunshine a year and seems like 350. Every day is just like the last. No gray days and it only snows at night haha. It's like Groundhog Day weather.

Of all the places to move, don't move to Idaho, especially the Lewiston area. Move to Oregon or Washington; great places, stay out of Idaho. LOL
Tech is laying off people in Washington! They're all moving back to California so I'd stay out of Washington!!! Move to Illinois. I hear they're firearm friendly!

Last edited:
Yep, got to be a bit eccentric to love Idaho, but hey...

Attachments

• 278183862_10223515138924865_6356200988768969280_n.jpg
    278183862_10223515138924865_6356200988768969280_n.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 92
Yep, got to be a bit eccentric to love Idaho, but hey...
I thought that stuff only applied to the south. That was the official meme of Louisiana and Texas

Fortunately CO has very predictable weather.. sun sun sun sun sun, 5'' of snow that melts the same day, sun sun sun sun more snow that melts in 12 hours, sun sun sun sun.

People are all bent out of shape (likely cali transplants) that we had two snowfalls in two weeks and the ice is still on the roads an entire WEEK later.. oh my what will we do???

Last edited:
've been looking to buy land in the eastern part of WY state and that's EXACTLY what it looks like. Its TX hill country w/o the heat and that sounds like heaven to me!
I've been looking to buy land in the eastern part of WY state and that's EXACTLY what it looks like. Its TX hill country w/o the heat and that sounds like heaven to me!
Hope you like wind and a lot of snow .

I thought that stuff only applied to the south. That was the official meme of Louisiana and Texas

Fortunately CO has very predictable weather.. sun sun sun sun sun, 5'' of snow that melts the same day, sun sun sun sun more snow that melts in 12 hours, sun sun sun sun.

People are all bent out of shape (likely cali transplants) that we had two snowfalls in two weeks and the ice is still on the roads an entire WEEK later.. oh my what will we do???
My son lives in Colorado Springs. I call it Palm Springs . I think it's the most protected from weather city in Co..I look at his weather when it's 10 degrees here and he's 50 🙄

Recent Posts