Bear basin outfitters

birddog67

Has any one bought from them ? , my wife orders me 3 different Swarovski items on one order , they charged her card then said they had no stock ? Asked for a refund and still no credit to the account , I have tried calling them , recording leaving a message . Need some suggestions what to do next , never have this happen before dealing with ordering on the internet .

Thanks

Feenix is right on. Call your card company and do a chargeback for the full amount. You'll have to submit a written (faxed or e-mailed to you form from your card issuer).

The Federal Trade Comission has rules and mandates in place for that.

I don't play with that crap and I won't tolerate it. I'm in business doing the same in a different venue and I constantly communicate with my customers if there is any delay or I run out of stock on a particular item.

Thats just good business plain and simple.

In this focked up economy, a small misstep or lax management can take a reputable organization and make it insolvent and/or cause grief for the customer, real quick.

Case in point, Wonder Bread.

They did contact me today and Monday I will
Have a tracking number or my card
Will be credit to my account .

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.