• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Beanland/Stiller 6x47L

trevor73402

I have a 6x47L built by Jon Beanland. It is built on a Stiller Predator action. Here are the specs.

Beanland built 6x47L
Stiller Predator action
Stiller 20MOA rail
Krieger 1:7.5tw Light Palma barrel @ 26"
McMillan Classic stock (OD/Black/Tan)
HS Precision bottom metal/DBM (flush mount)
All metal work Cerakoted black
Stock has pillars installed and has been bedded by Beanland
2 sling studs
No trigger.

This rifle will also come with the following:
Forester FL Ultra dies w/Micrometer ultra seater
70 Berger 105 Hybrids
70 Hornady 105 Amaxs
20pcs of formed Lapua brass

Rifle has 220 rounds fired through it. It's in excellent conditon. Bare rifle weights somewhere around ~7lbs without optics. It's a 6x47 built by Jon, so yes it shoots and yes it's accurate. This rifle does not come with a trigger. I put a Jewel in it, but I'm not selling it will the rifle. I'd just have to buy another one to replace it. Triggers are user subjective, so it's best to let the buyer decide what trigger they want.

Price: $2500 + $20 shipping to your FFL. Added insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer. There will be no price reductions, so dont wait around. This is priced very fairly and will make someone a great rifle.

9682b0a9.jpg

76d79b1c.jpg

2e170ba6.jpg

2af162ab.jpg

6bf3b127.jpg

14999353.jpg

If anyone would like to buy the McM stock/HS DBM, I'll sell it for $685 shipped. I will not sell just the DBM, so please don't ask.

438df70b.jpg

f3f6762b.jpg

a7b0a35a.jpg

ae798ee1.jpg

8c0db98c.jpg

14999353.jpg

Last edited:
If I didn't already have 2 of these chamberings (actually the AI version) and a 3rd in the build process, I'd take this one off your hands.

I'd be interested in the bullets and brass though, if you'd part them out.?

If anyone would like to buy the McM stock/HS DBM, I'll sell it for $685 shipped. I will not sell just the DBM, so please don't ask.
LOP is 13.5"

New deal/Price:
I'll sell the rifle, dies, and 20pcs of formed brass for $2220 shipped in a hard case.