• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bat HR 7mm mag light weight hunter

dragman

This is a beautiful new hunting gun! Just finished and only test fired it is a Bat HR with the built in 20MOA base. It sits in a Mcmillan lightweight stock and has been pillar bedded has a Jewel trigger with saftey. Barrel is a Braughton 26" 7mm mag that is throated for the 180 bergers and has a Vias brake installed making the over all length around 28" hole gun is Cerakoted Green and has only been test fired. Small handling marks on the bottom metal not bad at all though. Comes with the Leupold PRW rings shown. Built by Dave Bruno

Asking $2899

Attachments

• hooks 1.jpg
    hooks 1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 13
  • hooks 2.jpg
    hooks 2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 12
  • hooks 3.jpg
    hooks 3.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 13
  • hooks.jpg
    hooks.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 13
Nice rifle!!

I have the same exact action on order with Dave Bruno right now, just waiting for delivery. Dave is a hell of a nice guy & knows how to build a VERY accurate rifle!!

I go through phases I keep wanting a lightweight rifle and then I get one. then I hold it and set it on a bipod and I want my 15lbs monster rifle back. I just don't need this and would like to turn it into cash for another bench gun.