• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Barrett M82A1

dragman

Sold off a bunch of stuff to buy this and the only range I can shoot it is 100 yards :rolleyes: I got caught up in the OMG factor of the big semi and don't need it. I have a M95 that I take for LONG range shooting but in good ole PA I can't hunt with the M82A1 (semi). Anyways My friend has a stroker motor that I want to buy for my 69 mustang and this gun is the only one that I really have no reason to own.

it's the two tone version, with Barrett rings and the Leupold mark 4 4.5-14. comes in the factory pelican case. I have only fired 10 rounds out of it. I could sell some ammo to whom ever buys it just not too much since I still need some for my other one. I would like to make this a quick sale so $8799 shipped firm no trades (unless it's old colts, I will make the exception for that the wife can just get over it)

pictures to come.

Here are some pictures. took it to the farm with me this morning (didn't shoot it though)
She's pretty but like I said I have another 50 I can hunt with "legally" and I need more horse power for the mustang.

Attachments

• barrett.jpg
    barrett.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 12
  • barrett 1.jpg
    barrett 1.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 16
I won't loose that much money. Thanks for the offer. I really don't have to sell it but wanna buy a new motor for fun car. Don't need that Either but horse power is even more addictive than guns!