• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Barrett 98B Light or trade for nice O/U

backyardsniper

I have a new in box unfired Barrett 98B lightweight in 338 lapua. It is the Tungsten grey and will ship in the factory box with everything that came from the factory. It has a 24" barrel with with a Barrett brake. Rifle is unfired and I also have a nightforce 5.5-22X56 with npr1 reticle that can be had with it if you want a package deal. The only trades I'm looking for are high end sporting clay shotguns, or possibly a benelli M4.

$3700 for the rifle only. Shoot me a on if you want to talk about the rifle and scope combo

Last edited:
Looking for something pretty nice. Ceaser Guerini, Zoli, Krieghoff. I have a Browning cynergy in camo that I really like and I've been shooting clays with it and also using it as my go to hunting gun. I got it more or less to see if I would really like shooting an O/U and I do so now I'm just looking to move into a slightly nicer gun that will be my dedicated sporting clay gun. I'm open to trading even or add I g cash if necessary just depending on the gun.

I've got a lnib Browning 525 sporting 12g, 32" ported barrels, adj comb stock. These are pretty hard to find and great guns. I had two, this was my back up gun. I hardly shot it, action is still stiff. I switched to a Krieghoff k-80 now. Let me know if you're interested.

I have one of these also with that same scope. Zeroed it Sunday and went straight to 1k, 22 moa elevation with 285 eldm, and 92 gr of h1000. This thing makes hitting steel in the wind childs play. Top side