Barrel Search

This is the first gun I've ever "Made" the brass for,338Edge,it's really nothing. If you can full length size brass,thats it. This is a Mike Rock barrel.
Edge.jpg

Beautiful rifle.I havent had any dealings with the 338 edge.What is the parent case?Great optics and stock.How does it shoot?

Based off of the 300RUM.The 300RUM is .10" longer than the .338RUM so you get a little more capacity.And it works out great cuz i've had a 300RUM for years so I've got tons of brass. Shoots pretty good,I know,I missed the quarter.Heres an artical on the 338EDGE.
Snipers Paradise
Guns849.jpg

Love the 338 RUM. I bet the 300 necked
up to 338 is a great round.Have built a few 338 RUM for me and someone always wanted them more than me.I am from North West New Mexico and have taken a few people from Arkansas out elk hunting.One got his elk with a 338 Rum of mine and had to buy it before we left to come back to Arkansas.He still brings it over to load some shells every year before hunting season.Hunts whitetail with it,wow.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.