• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Barnard 408 P-Chey single-shot action

JeffVN

More stuff to sacrifice for the Tax Man.

Barnard 408 P-Chey Single-Shot Action #08003; Right port, right bolt (408 boltface). This is a single-shot action only (with 2 stage Barnard match trigger).

It was never mounted by me and has been sitting in my gunsafe for nearly 3 years, but has to go.

Retail is a minimum of $1,375.00 From Mack at MT Guns (PL 338 action).

MTG Product 1

Barnards World Class Rifle Actions

First unqualified I'll take it for $1,000.00 gets it. This price is a frigg'n STEAL, and its FIRM so no bottom feeding counter offers please.

I don't really want any trades, but if you have an SAC, APA, of Defiance Long action or 338 Action we might talk (NO OTHER ACTIONS CONSIDERED).

Picture to post in a bit when I can get home and take one; am posting on other sites, so don't wait to long.

JeffVN

Sorry also forgot to add that if your FFL needs to receive from an FFL, then the price goes up by $30 (50% of what my FFL charges me to transfer). Pics will be posted soon.

Jeffvn

BarnardP-Chey2-1.jpg

BarnardP-Chey1.jpg

To respond to some questions:

Barnards come with a barnard trigger - I don't know if a regular trigger works (I like the barnards, so its not an issue for me). You need to ask Mack at MT Guns.

No scope rail

No ejector;

I was not the first owner; It has never been fired or installed by me. Threads appear to have some anti-seize on them, so the prior owner may have threaded a barrel to it. the boltface looks pristine so, his statement that he never fired it may be true.

Re: Barnard 408 P-Chey single-shot action + 338 blank

Sweetening the deal...

Will include a 32" 1.350" barrel Blank should finish to 30-31" AMU Contour Obermeyer 1:9.5 twist in .338 for $400.00 if you buy of the action.

So total package is action + trigger + blank = $1,400.00, delivered.

Unless your FFL needs it from FFL in which case we split my FFL cost ($60 / 2 = $30 each) = $1,430.00

Jeffvn