bank of america and shooting

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by ann brezinski, Apr 16, 2014.

1. ann brezinski

ann brezinski Well-Known Member

on extreme outer limits the other night I saw a interview with macmillian rifles and rob beck and Kelly said that boa pulled out from doing banking with them and I understand they were not doing buisnes with any firearms people.
    any thing on this from any of you?
    gary b

2. Nomosendero

Nomosendero Well-Known Member

I have heard this is true, but you might ask the Moderators to move this to the Political Forum.

3. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

It is true. I spoke with Kelly about it when it happened and also talked to a couple of my clients who are B of A exec's.

4. gohring3006

gohring3006 Well-Known Member

sounds more like bank of democrats in going to find out if my bank is a sub of B.O.A. If it is I'm done with them more than likley the have a copy of our Bill Of RIghts in there corperate office ....

5. cowboy

cowboy Well-Known Member

Run a search on "Bank of America" from top of page, right side and you will find more than you will want to stomach.

Here's one: http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f22/bank-america-anti-gun-90854/

6. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Who is ann brezinski and y does she want to know?

7. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

Read the first post in this thread.

8. BadDogPSD

BadDogPSD Well-Known Member

I've also heard reports that Holders 'Justice' department is pressuring banks to stop doing business with firearm related companies as part of the larger Operation Choke point that targets many industries.

9. mustang58

mustang58 Well-Known Member

If all gun owners in America would close their accounts there and tell them why, it would have a big impact.

10. HarryN

HarryN Well-Known Member

Are there some second amendment friendly banks or credit unions for people to consider moving to ?