ballistics question

Question,

I'm using shooter app on an iPhone, using the aforementioned angle and distance will it give me the shoot too and windage solution at the same time without having to calculate them separately?

Thanks,
Tom

Question,

I'm using shooter app on an iPhone, using the aforementioned angle and distance will it give me the shoot too and windage solution at the same time without having to calculate them separately?

Thanks,
Tom
If you enter all of your data correctly it should give you the correct solution.

Per Shooter App manual:
Look Angle - This is the angle to the target from the perspective of your bore. If you're shooting 30deg up-hill, you'd put 30 here. If you're shooting 30deg down-hill, you'd put -30. If the target is straight in front of you, this would be set to 0. You can touch the "Get" button next to this input which will bring up a dialog that allows you to accurately measure your look angle using your device (note: this requires that your device has an Accelerometer).

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.