Ballistics Program ??

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by wildcat, May 29, 2006.

1. wildcat

wildcat Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I am getting ready to buy a ballistics program. Which one should I get: Sierra, Nightforce, ect. Can you guys give me some info. I own Nightforce scopes, so I was thinking of going with their ballsitics program. Any help would be great.

2. jwp475

jwp475 Well-Known Member

I have the Nightforce version of Exball and can not fathom a better program to go along with a Nightforce scope. With the Ballistic reticle analisis you will be set for any info needed

3. Michael Eichele

Michael Eichele Well-Known Member

If you want to analyze reticles, try the reloader's archive. It utilizes the NF NPR2, NF MIL-DOT, NF NP1RR as well as quite a few other popular versions. Below is an example. Coming soon, NPR1 and the MLR.

[​IMG]

If you got to my web site (the link below) you can see more screen shots and download a trial.

4. 308175

308175 Well-Known Member

+1 on reloaders archive. I have used it for a few weeks now and love it. It does a whole lot more than analyze reticles and calculate ballitics too which is a big plus. The programer has also worked with me quite a bit as well entertaining ideas and fixing little issues. You wont get that level of 1 on 1 time anywhere else. I appreciate being able to store load data, pictures, calculate ballistics, use an asortment of calculators, calculate averages over a long period of time, calculate a new zero for new conditions, spin drift values, and optimize the use of my several differant reticles all in 1 program. Upgrades are also very reasonably priced and he has some updates that are free. You wont be dissapointed.

There was a problem that cause the program to freeze up, but he sent me a patch and it has been flawless ever scince.