Ballistic Table Pull Tab behind scope...

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by ASmisson, Sep 20, 2009.

1. ASmisson

ASmisson Member

In the Long Range Video section on these forums there is a topic titled. Coyote - 525 Yard Called Shot, here's the link

http://www.longrangehunting.com/for...head-shot-powder-river-predators-video-35948/

and in this video it shows the coyote sittin there on a hill, then a small flashback on part of the screen shows the hunter utilizing a pull-tab drop table that is attached in front of his scope somehow. What is that and where do I get on? :D I fell in love with it.

2. ilscungilli

ilscungilli Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is the same one, but check out (PATHFINDER), it looks like it would work the same way.

3. NomadPilot

NomadPilot Well-Known Member

4. ASmisson

ASmisson Member

5. NomadPilot

NomadPilot Well-Known Member

I think just plastic rings around the scope tube. The complaint I read about it was the plastic rings, although I'm not sure I'd want metal - plastic seems like it'd be alright.

6. J E Custom

J E Custom Well-Known Member

I have two of the Leupold ones and really like the way it works and the price.

The housing and mounting system is mat black plastic and uses two torx screws the same size
    as Leupold rings and attaches from the top with out removing the scope.

The plastic is very tough and will not mark your scope.

They are $34.00 from midway and as handy as Zip-Locks and Tie-wraps.

J E CUSTOM

7. 300rum

300rum Well-Known Member

hi,
    i got the leupold one, on my nf scope.
    works ok if you are hunting at the same elev all the time.
    i have 2-3 vinyl stickers strips with diff elev and baro pressure, and i just replace them. unfortunately you do not have enough space for more then 800yrds in increment of 20yrd marks.
    but past that distance you will have all the time to pull out your pda and type in for accurate shots.
    i used it alot, great for close shots and at greater distances just use your pda.