• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Baldwin Gunworks 223 Ackley

kwilm

This is a Baldwin Gunworks trued and blueprinted 223 Ackley. This is for the barreled action only and will come with a factory Remington trigger. I need to keep the stock, scope and rings for my sons other barreled action we picked up. I actually bought this off Sniper Hide about 6-7 weeks ago. We've only put 40 rounds through it to start the fire forming process. The previous owner advertised it shooting in the .1-.2's and I believe him with the right load. The factory Hornady ammo I put through it was .5 all day long with my 7 year old son shooting. It truly shoots incredible. I bought this for my son and the 24" barrel is just a little long for him to maneuver with a can and I found a sweet deal on a shorty 223 so we have no need for this anymore. $850 shipped gets it. PayPal FF or you pay fees. Any other information should be listed in the pic below but don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
I also have a brand new Proof 20" 7 twist carbon blank available $725 gets it. I have it listed separately but would make a great addition to this gun.
I also have 450 pieces of fire formed Lapua brass from a different Ackley that could be purchased as well. It is all once fired for fireforming. Never loaded after that. I don't want to sell it separately until after the rifle sells though.
Below is a pic of the original ad and the chrono with the factory Hornady ammo I was using