Bags on rifle buts?

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by BuckSnort, Apr 27, 2011.

1. BuckSnort

BuckSnort Well-Known Member

Where does one find these?... I see them mostly on tactical rifles but I can never find them in any catalogs or online

2. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

Do you mean a stock pack , bullet holder? If so try skdtac.com. Or search Eagle shooters rifle stock pack,raises cheek up a bit, you can build up under it also if you need more height for scope alignment.

3. elkoholic72

elkoholic72 Well-Known Member

Shooting Field Bags

Right here in the Gear Shop.. Or you can make your own as many of us do.

Ben

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

My favorite one came from Shawn at Defensive edge.

Jeff

5. BuckSnort

thanks guys... sp6x6, thanks for the link...this is what i'm looking for... Just need to see which kind I like the best.. Eagle Shooters Rifle Stock Pack

6. DT7

DT7 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  7. BuckSnort

DT7, Thanks, I really like this one... Do you find that these types of bags hang up or are they uncomfortable while carrying rifle with sling? curious, Iv'e never had one..

8. DT7

DT7 Well-Known Member

No I haven't noticed any problems with it hanging up and it is on the same side as the bolt which would cause more discomfort than the bag if you carry it with that side towards you.

I just love having a place to store my allen wrenches, dope charts, drift rod, bullets, etc. on the gun, I have a tendancy to forget things if they aren't hooked on. . . :)

9. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

I run bullets on it for road hunt like spring bear, or a quick eve of glassing, like my bullets in a hip type holder on pack in general. I like the 5, that should GETRDONE.I like pack for small solar calc. and spare drop chart, one tapped to rifle