Badger barrels.

meatyrem

Is anyone familiar with these folks? Does anyone know what the stays is on getting barrels out. They seem to have fallen off the radar. I've contacted them two years ago and the two times I called them they said they have me on the list for an 870 barrel but not a word. Still interested in getting one. If anyone knows what's going on with them hat would be great if you could let me know.
Thanks
MR

Well. Just contacted them and they been bought out by Wilson arms. So he said to me that they are no longer making barrels for shotguns. That really sucks but I'm gonna be on the search for a good shooting slug barrel. Anyone have ideas of an accurate fast twisting slug barrel? I'm thinking Tar-Hunt.

I heard they were bought out and no longer doing slug barrels. I have built many slug guns going for better and better. Check out Hastings barrels they used to be awsome. That being said I would do a cost comparison of the barrel to an hr slug gun. If you don't go for the thumbhole and heavy barrel you can get them for $250. This will outshoot any barred slug gun.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.