• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Back Up FS/FT: Custom REM 700 7Mag

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48126

Alright gentlemen, I made a huge error and confused this rifle with one I had built by hart. I closed that thread and am now relisting it appropriately. I have a Remington 700 LA 7mm Remington mag, 27 inch 1:9 inch twist PACNOR super match barrel, trued action, bolt lugs lapped, bolt face squared, bolt fluted all by PACNOR, bell and Carlson M40 stock, glass bedded, rem 700 sendero bottom metal (BDL), timney 510 trigger professionally adjusted to 2.5lbs, and professionally dura coated matte black, vias muzzle brake and bipod included. I am asking 1500 shipped, firm for it. I would rather trade for a couple of stock rem 700 varmints or SPS tacticals in .243, .260, .308, or .300 whisper for some mini builds I'm trying to get going. Only reason for selling is to get the before mentioned rifles for mini builds. It has 340 rds down the tube. The rifle is in MINT condition, probably 99%. I DO HAVE load data for this one and it will go with the buyer if interested. Please PM or text 786-four four two-4045 for any questions. Thanks for your time. Will post pics when I get the opportunity or I can text them to you.

Most updated photos.

Attachments

• 7mag1.jpg
    7mag1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 7mag2.jpg
    7mag2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 7mag3.jpg
    7mag3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 7mag4.jpg
    7mag4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 7mag6.jpg
    7mag6.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 7mag7.jpg
    7mag7.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7
Another pic from the other side.

Attachments

• 7mag8.jpg
    7mag8.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 10
Well at least you came clean on that slight issue. You selling the Hart one?

That's a huge issue! No I'm not selling that one sorry.

Hahaha...thanks. I feel like an idiot, but I really want to get a couple of other rifles so I'm swallowing my pride and relisting it!

This was shot at 100 yards with 140 grain federal fusions. I have load data for this rifle from the original owner. I don't reload at the moment so I haven't tested it. From the original owner it's a 1/2 inch rifle at 100 and occasionally 1/4 inch with 168 grn Berger VLDs. Anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.