• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED B&C Medalist Win 70 Long Action

JohnnieB

A NIB Chocolate Medalist. Fits post-64 Model 70 Actions. Great stock, I ended up going with a short action. $215 TYD.

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0728.JPG
    IMG_0728.JPG
    221 KB · Views: 10
Stock is for a 1 piece bottom metal. If you're comfortable with a drill and a dremel, you can make the needed adjustment in about 5-10 minutes. I've done is several times.

If you're putting 2-piece BM into a 1-piece stock, you will need an adaptor - should not have to enlarge anything - putting a 1-piece BM into a 2-piece BM stock is where you have to relieve material . . . and shorten the pillars :(

I know - I just ordered two to go into original two-piece bottom metal stocks and would have had to remove a lot of material at the rear of the magazine but also would have to inlet the entire assembly outline area about 120 thousandths deeper - that's bad enough but I was not about to grind the pillars with a dremel and re-bed the bottom metal.

The other option would be to mill the bottom-metal thinner - having said that, let me add that the PT&G bottom metal is the best deal on the market - just hope that they will make a version for those New Haven M70 Classics that have the two-piece bottom metal so no stock mod's are necessary.

I checked PTG website, I didn't see the Winchester Long Action Oberndorf Bottom Metalfor sale $80. Do you have a link?

Never mind, I found it.