AZ BLM Land for shooting

Josh06

Hi - I'm driving from Texas the land of limited public shooting land out to Benson, AZ tomorrow and wondering if anyone would be willing to share any public land that is good for doing a little shooting. I've scouted some spots out on maps and plan to call the BLM office but was hoping for some local knowledge if possible.

Hi - I'm driving from Texas the land of limited public shooting land out to Benson, AZ tomorrow and wondering if anyone would be willing to share any public land that is good for doing a little shooting. I've scouted some spots out on maps and plan to call the BLM office but was hoping for some local knowledge if possible.
I know this is an older post, and I see where someone posted the Sierra Vista Shooting Range link. I shoot there all the time Wed & Sat is the Shotgun Range. The Rifle & Pistol Range is closed on Mondays & Thursdays. There is also a Shotgun shooting at Double Adobe, on the other side of Bisbee..
If you have moved to Benson or still there give me a call and we can talk about Coyote & Prairie Dog shooting. 520-678-0041 Thanks Al Hope this helped

I know this is an older post, and I see where someone posted the Sierra Vista Shooting Range link. I shoot there all the time Wed & Sat is the Shotgun Range. The Rifle & Pistol Range is closed on Mondays & Thursdays. There is also a Shotgun shooting at Double Adobe, on the other side of Bisbee..
If you have moved to Benson or still there give me a call and we can talk about Coyote & Prairie Dog shooting. 520-678-0041 Thanks Al Hope this helped
I ended up finding a place for this trip. My parents have a casita at an RV park in Benson where they stay some of the year so would be interested in coyote and prairie dogs, you do this year round?