AX Build Pierce Action

tommyc279

Just finished building my 300 win mag on a Pierce action. The AI AX chassis, benchmark barrel, Pierce suppressor, Leupold mark 4, Timney trigger, TPS rings and 20moa rail. Thought people might like my first build.

Attachments

• IMG_2538.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2540.jpg
    IMG_2540.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2539.jpg
    IMG_2539.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 57
That's a great looking rig! How do you like the AX stock? I've seen it on their website, interested to hear how you like it. Does the 16 lbs include the can?

I love the ax chassis, the possibilities are endless in setting this rig up. The 16 lbs is with the suppressor so it's not too bad. AI really does put a lot of thought into there chassis.

The gun shoots absolutely amazing, the guys at Pierce engineering did a incredible job.
Was just using factory ammo for the break-in and had groups hovering just under a .5 inch. This gun was built to run 210 on up, so I am looking forward to this week and see what it really can do.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.