• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AW magazine

Blaster01

Anybody have one or two theyd be willing to sell? I ordered an action with the aw cut because I wanted to try them out, but now I'm looking for them I see they are out of stock everywhere.

What is the difference between what you are looking for and these? If these are what you are looking for, I have one 10 and a 5. Send me an email if interested.
[email protected]
20210307_181842.jpg
20210307_181833.jpg

I don't remember anymore what these were for. I had both AW, AICS, and AWM. I know all the AWM mags went with 300WM when I sold it. I just uncovered these when reorganizing one of the safes. The rifles were gone 10+ years ago.

The 5 rounder I am sure was with the AICS as I removed the front strap and filled the holes with JB Weld. I did this to get more room for my hunting rounds in the straight 284.

Looking at them now, they look the same, most likely the 10 rounder is also AICS.
20210307_195204.jpg
20210307_195754.jpg

I don't remember anymore what these were for. I had both AW, AICS, and AWM. I know all the AWM mags went with 300WM when I sold it. I
I don't remember anymore what these were for. I had both AW, AICS, and AWM. I know all the AWM mags went with 300WM when I sold it. I just uncovered these when reorganizing one of the safes. The rifles were gone 10+ years ago.

The 5 rounder I am sure was with the AICS as I removed the front strap and filled the holes with JB Weld. I did this to get more room for my hunting rounds in the straight 284.

Looking at them now, they look the same, most likely the 10 rounder is also AICS.
View attachment 258717View attachment 258718

just uncovered these when reorganizing one of the safes.

Looking at them now, they look the same, most likely the 10 rounder is
It looks like aics to me. Is it double stack or staggered?