• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Available for rent: 300 PRC AW2 Reamer

charliehorse27

I bought this to do my chamber and it was pretty easy after I got over the fear of doing something wrong. I'm renting it out to anyone else who needs this to do their's.

I'll send it with the T-handle extension so you don't have to pull the barrel off, and cutting oil for $100, or $80 if all you need to rent is the reamer.

I cover shipping to you, and you return when finished.

***I'll have the 6.5 PRC AW2 reamer available for rent shortly, for anyone interested.

4A6A2C63-918A-4D7D-87D8-4F226034FBBF.jpeg

F7A9D9BB-D4F4-4F90-9435-190EF031EE32.jpeg

I have a question about using the AW2 reamer, does the reamer quit cutting (reaming) at the proper depth?
Thank You
Steve

Hi Steve, yes it will. The reamer will start cutting right away into the material it has to remove without much pressure or effort and when it has that area done, it'll virtually just spin in the chamber as long as a lot of pressure isn't applied to it. It's only removing .003" material about 1/4" in front of the case head.

I thought I was lucky at first too. If it's a standard chamber and you don't under-load, it's going to happen. No point in waiting until it does. Don't be scared. I just did it and it was the easiest hand reaming I've ever done.

Recent Posts