• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Auto Trickler V3 w/ FX-120i

I have a fx120i and auto trickler i just received not even put together yet. May would be interested in letting go. Do not have the auto thrower.

Mine do not have a thrower it has everything but the thrower that sets on top. I bought it to load n570 for a 300 norma and the v3 thrower has problems feeding the n570 powder because of the size of the kernels . I had plans to hand throw or dip a close to target powder charge and let the auto trickler finish off. The new v4 that is just starting to ship is going to fix the problem with n570. But will not be available untill 2022 if you order today. Also the v3 is no longer in production as a complete kit only trickler available for now in the v3 version. Guy above seems to have complete kit v2 or v3 or maybe the new v4 some that was ordered in feb or may are starting to ship. And all of this information is just things i have read dont take it as facts just the best info i could find when i was looking to buy one.

Recent Posts