Atlas Bipod?

ccrooks

I would like to mount an Atlas bipod to my factory Sendero SFII stock. What are my best options to make a solid fit?

Thanks,
Casey

i drilled out a 1913 rail and made it fit on between the front two sling swivel studs.

it works fine on my sendero, you just have to make sure that you get the swivel stud threaded into the bedding block.

I would like to mount an Atlas bipod to my factory Sendero SFII stock. What are my best options to make a solid fit?

Thanks,
Casey

I got some rail sections from Great Lakes Tactical Great Lakes Tactical | Where quality and performance meet! I pre-drilled my stock and installed with wood screws, I used wood glue like loctite on screws and put a thin layer on the rail section back. I used a razor blade to remove some of the finish then roughed up with scotchbrite pad before mounting. seems to work really well. They seem like a good bunch of folks to deal with over there.

Here are some pics of my setup... Winchester model 70 30/06 w/buckmaster 6x18x40 with the BDC reticle. EGW 20 MOA base, Kenton Industries top turret. Free floated barrel and action bedded to stock with a bedrock kit from Midway.

Good luck to y'all this fall!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.