ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

just received mine today 164 days and no stamp only a photo copy of it, they no longer give you the original stamp but suppressor in hand now
This seems odd to me, have you contacted ATF about this? You are paying 200 dollars to receive an actual stamp, like a postage stamp. It seems weird that they wouldn't send you the physical approved stamp.

This seems odd to me, have you contacted ATF about this? You are paying 200 dollars to receive an actual stamp, like a postage stamp. It seems weird that they wouldn't send you the physical approved stamp.
About twenty years ago I had something similar. Where the stamp was supposed to be, was a handwritten 'approval' number. No stamp. I've changed addresses with ATF several times since then and haven't had an issue. Although this was a $5 AOW transfer. Not that it makes any difference in the end. I thought it was strange too.

Been this way for years. Efile for Form 1s was available for a long time even while Form 4 efile was deactivated.

You guys are depressing me. Mine went to ATF Monday. The wait begins
Don't worry about it. The 90 days was a pipe dream from the beginning, it was never realistic. About all you can do is support the ASA and wait.

Last edited:
Oops!!! 🤣😂

EA207B83-8EC0-4695-B650-EF20A44E761C.png

just talked to ATF about the stamp this is what the said is the new program: if you file paper you will get an actual stamp. but if you efile you will not because they only send out emails to you and the dealer so no stamp only photo copy