Assemble My Own Rifle?

I learned chambering years ago from Bob's videos...
Nice SB machine, but I think students would be better off learning with an outboard spider on a machine with a shorter spindle instead of the TBAS on his as that's what most would have at home or end up purchasing. JMO.

I learned chambering years ago from Bob's videos...
Nice SB machine, but I think students would be better off learning with an outboard spider on a machine with a shorter spindle instead of the TBAS on his as that's what most would have at home or end up purchasing. JMO.
Yes Bob does a good job with his training videos.
There were some people that sell training videos that got really mad at Bob for putting free videos out.

We have a G0824 with the Viper Chambering Truing Fixture for Barrels and Actions, and also have the option for outboard spindle. It can handle up to 2" diameter. I have only done up to 1.45" to date. Thats a heavy barrel.

I had a SB many years ago. Sold everything when had a sever spinal cord operation. Then a few years ago Jill and I decided to get back in the game and bought all new top of the line machines. Lathe, Mill, Tooling, Global Industries Spray Booth, Light Armor Oven, and a CloudRay Fiber Laser Engraver.
Did teach some of the younger men in our neighborhood on Chambering. Well they were 14- 15-16 and now more interested in Girls and sports. I almost have to pay them to do some cleanup work for me and train them. Should be the other way around.