• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

As New Sako 75 Grey Wolf 270WSM

I have for sale a like new Sako 75 Grey Wolf in 270wsm. I bought the rifle from a gun shop that had it for sale on consignment. The story goes like this, original owner was an 81 y/o man that was selling his collection due to being in too bad of health to hunt or shoot anymore. Rifle was sighted in with less than 10 rounds fired and sat in his safe for 10+ years. I have no reason to believe otherwise. I bought the rifle, mounted a Z5 on it and shot another 12 rounds of factory Barnes ammo through it and has now sat in my safe for a few years. It is as new as you will find for a rifle that has been owned and fired. No scratches on the wood or metal. No marks anywhere that I can find. I do NOT have the original box but it will come shipped in a Plano hard plastic case. The stainless optilock bases and 1" low black rings are included however the scope is not but it possibly could be for additional cost. If you want more specific pictures I can text them. I'm looking for $1,600 for the rifle and optilocks shipped and insured. I will also throw in the remaining box of Barnes ammo if buyer wants it. If you want it "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Only trades I'd be interested in would be a new or like new Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50 model number C639 or C622 or a Defiance Deviant XM action. Thanks for looking.
I have one in 260 Rem. Love the Grey Wolf. I'm getting at that age myself, but the SAKO will be the last to go.

Beautiful workmanship, it looks like art.
Surprised it hasn't already sold.
It is definitely a beautiful rifle and same here. I don't "need" to sell it so if it doesn't sell it will just collect dust in the safe.