As a father with young kids…I feel this

CanisLupus

IMG_7982.jpeg

I feel ya. I have 4 kids and 17 grandkids (one more on the way) so been down that road.
My wife's newish goldendoodle has recently taken to picking up small lava rocks from our flower bed and leaving them on the cement at the bottom of the stairs: don't know which hurts worse, but sure the neighbors can all Hear when I step on one 🤬

I have a 8 year old future engineer I'm pretty sure. Between all the grandparents getting him legos for every occasion and my wife keeping him supplied that kids gotta have 5 custom rifles worth of legos. He's obsessed with legos and I have felt the pain way more often than I would have ever imagined. That being said I'm glad he's into something constructive.

I have a 8 year old future engineer I'm pretty sure. Between all the grandparents getting him legos for every occasion and my wife keeping him supplied that kids gotta have 5 custom rifles worth of legos. He's obsessed with legos and I have felt the pain way more often than I would have ever imagined. That being said I'm glad he's into something constructive.
Please tell us he has his 22LR already

Please tell us he has his 22LR already
He does but he's not big into shooting. Or being outside. He's more comfortable designing some new Lego robot and the. Programming it via the iPad or laptop. He does like to shoot my single shot suppressed .300 blackout with subs from time to time though. He seems to be pretty averse to load noises in general. My daughter on the other hand enjoys getting out and hunting and shooting.

He does but he's not big into shooting. Or being outside. He's more comfortable designing some new Lego robot and the. Programming it via the iPad or laptop. He does like to shoot my single shot suppressed .300 blackout with subs from time to time though. He seems to be pretty averse to load noises in general. My daughter on the other hand enjoys getting out and hunting and shooting.
that's great! Support what they like!
My oldest (son) and youngest (daughter) love to shoot and hunt. In fact my youngest daughter skinned and gutted my last deer. My middle is a girly girl. Likes shooting as along as someone else does the cleaning

that's great! Support what they like!
My oldest (son) and youngest (daughter) love to shoot and hunt. In fact my youngest daughter skinned and gutted my last deer. My middle is a girly girl. Likes shooting as along as someone else does the cleaning
I agree. Support what they like. Kids thrive when given encouragement to pursue worthy goals.