Arken optics?

I have used the scope and am pleased with it. Tracking seems to be perfect. Zero stop and adjust are just as advertised, nearly perfect. Very clear in bright sun. My only complaint is the parallax adjust, there were 3 new sh4 gen2s on the firing line. One of them 100 yards was correct on the parallax. The other 2, 300 was needed for 100. Parallax Numbers were meaningless on 2 of the scopes. One of the scopes, the focus ring was nearly impossible to adjust but the heat of the day helped that. There were also two $2000 scopes there, the parallax and focus ring worked correctly on them. Other than that I preferred the arken. $350,,,,$2000

I have a new Gen2 for sale in the classifieds for $300 if anyone is wanting.

I wish they would remove the numbers on the parallax
All parallax numbers ... on all my scopes, even my old vintage Unertls and Lyman externaladjustment scopes ... are 'guides' only. YOU need to make it work for YOU! Your eyes are different ...even says so if people 'RTFM'.

For the known/fixed yardages, I take a fine point silver Sharpie Marker and add a line where adjusted best for me. No mark is any more than 1/16th off the OEM marking and I am a daily eyeglass wearer with astigmatism.