Area 50

junior71

Anyone hunt this area recently? I have 2 boys that I want to take this year.(15 and 13). Talking with a few landowners, they say the antelope get pushed around pretty good during the hunt. We would be coming oct 1, so I am guessing it would be tough?They have a point each so I think they would draw it.

How about the fishing during Oct?

Don't fret it, as it happens more often on sites than you might think. Sorry, I really can't help you on that part of Wyoming, but if you can get the boys on a limited access ranch you will probably have a lot better time with less people and pressure.

I have called several ranchers, outfitters have alot of it tied up. I still have a couple more calls to make yet, so we will see.

50 is becoming increasingly hard to hunt due to private land getting locked down and access issues. Unless you have a private piece or know where to find some goats on public I would consider a unit with more public.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.