ar10 bolt

Just stay away from their .458 socoms. They're cheap and tempting, but ~8 people bought uppers in a group I'm in, and 0 ran out of the box. The one that was finally tweaked to running right was sent to Tromix to go over. I was surprised Tony took it to massage. Very glad I went with tromix for mine, it's been flawless and lays the smack down on deer and hogs out to ~150.

Definitely didn't know they came out with long action ARs, interesting. I'll keep my eye on the guinea pigs, I'd love a 300wm AR for no real practical reason!
I agree- I've heard nothing but horror stories from their 458's--- I've heard decent reviews on their 500bw copycat though --- the main problem I have with them is their reverse engineering--- but companies do it every day

besides kak, does anyone know else makes either a complete magnum bcg or just magnum bolts? my google-fu isn't working very well. accuracy systems in CO makes short mag complete uppers, but don't know (and doesn't state on their site) if they will sell just the bcg/bolt.
Give Carl a call over at Accuracy Systems. He recently built a rifle for me, and he is wonderful to work with. Ask him, and he'll shoot you straight.

Give Carl a call over at Accuracy Systems. He recently built a rifle for me, and he is wonderful to work with. Ask him, and he'll shoot you straight.
A few years ago I did talk with someone from there, but not sure who? Seem to be good people and easy to talk too. Some places are rude as they eith don't want to answer your questions, thing the questions are beneath them and/or don't want to give you the time of day.

Recent Posts