AR place to shoot / rifle golf

alright sounds good. as long as my stock makes it in next week too then I will be all set. I will keep everybody informed. I will try to remember to send out PM's as soon as I get everything together and I know for sure.

just got off the phone with McMillian and they quoted me another 3 weeks on my stock. they said they are working on orders placed in Feb and I ordered mine in March.

so anyways wont be shooting my new rifle on the 31 but we can still shoot if you guys want to.

If we do I will bring ice water, looks like it will be around 100 with high humidity!
hopefully it wioll be cooler by the time your rifle is ready.

yeah I didn't for see this weather change coming. I will leave it up to you guys. if yall want to come I will be here. if yall want to hold off for about 3 more weeks that's fine too.

if everyone could text me at 870-710-3850 and leave me your name and screen name / handle that would be awesome that way I can put everyone in my contact list in my phone for easier updates.

this go's for everyone in the entire thread that wants to come shoot some time

thanks guys

Just an update guys, some of us have been shooting here on the range for the last couple weeks. If anyone else wants to come shoot just drop me a line and we will set it up. the "golf" course isn't set up yet but the "driving range" is set up out to 900 as of now

I'm in west Ky. Just found this post and mapquested it. I'm about 4 hours from yall. I got a 300win mag coming from my smith next week. I been waiting on this thing for a while and would love a chance to really stretch it out 400yds is about all I got here. I'll keep an eye on this if yall don't mind me coming up sometime when you all shoot again

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.