AR 500 Plates

Carpe Beerem

I needed some new targets and heard someone mention somewhere this guy on Facebook. I am not a Facebooker so I wasn't sure about ordering from someone that does not have a traditional store. I wanted 3 round plates; 8, 10, and 12 inches. After contacting 418 Plates and telling him what I was looking for he quoted me $83 shipped for all 3. I also planned to use these with the Hang Fast hanger system so would need the mount holes in a specific spot. I was told no problem but it would take a bit longer to get them since they would have to be cut from new stock. The plates were delayed a bit and took a few weeks to be finished. Once finished they were shipped from Texas to Washington on a Fri and arrived Mon. They arrived in good shape and I just got them painted and ready to shoot. I would definitely order from 418 Plates again. If you need targets search on Facebook for 418 Plates.

Good to know I was just looking for new targets. Then a friend who I let hunt at my farm took a job with a large manufacturer of steel targets. So I'm in good shape now. He should have my bear,deer and pig targets down soon with the reactive vitals. I can't wait .

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.