Ar - 15

First, I ahd not even read your "For Sale Post." My comment was in no way directed at your rifle, it was answering an inquiry in THIS POST.

If you read my post, I stated that I had no first hand experience but that it was from a trusted source. I DID NOT post that comment on your classified ad. Are you saying that posting ANY information for which you do not have first hand experience is wrong, for example loading manuals,other internet sites, Exbal, Quickload, etc? I did not attack the rifle you had for sale, I simply passed on information from a very viable source, to a question on THIS THREAD.

You are the one out of line here.

You are right - I made a mistake - My apology to you and Sambo

Thanks to all... kinda excited about the new rifle. Just need to decide on the upper. How long can a person load these heavier bullets and still keep them in the magazine and what speeds are you guys getting with the heavier bullets?

someone, can't remember who, but just recently I saw a pic of it, makes a single stack center feed mag that allows an AOL of something like 2.445" in a 223. been trying to find the pic and thread with no luck yet.
RR

Like the 20" model for carry in the field great submin groups need to
work up on each bullet shoot the 60 Vmax on varmints longest shoot
was 670yds.
Have enjoyed a fast 2nd shot some times.......

Varmint Hunter,
Just now noticed all the above posts and I see that you deleted your post (much appreciated) but you had been quoted a couple of times, so that's how I saw it. I didn't notice your link and was unaware that you had one for sale like the original inquiry of this thread. I certainly didn't mean to besmirch your rifle, just trying to give my input to the original question of this thread. Appology heartily accepted and I was oblivious to the whole drama until just now anyway since I hadn't rechecked this thread. Glad you got your AR sold!

Shoot straight!

Sam

Last edited:
Like the 20" model for carry in the field great submin groups need to
work up on each bullet shoot the 60 Vmax on varmints longest shoot
was 670yds.
Have enjoyed a fast 2nd shot some times.......

I also have the 20" version, my Dad has an 18", both very accurate.

VH - No hard feelings from my side, glad you were able to sell the rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.