Anything wrong in these pictures?

In the top pic he is shooting a 6.5 creedmoor - to hell with scopes and sites. That guy just needs to point in the general direction and pull the trigger - the creedmoor with take it from there:Do_O:rolleyes:
You only need a scope on the Creed if you're going to take it out past 1,000 yards, and it must be FFP in mils as the CM is allergic to 2nd FP and MOA

The girls face in the bottom looks waaay too far away from where it should be. Unless they mounted a super long eye relief scope on it, which would also be wrong.
Also, the scope on that rifle, it could be me, but it looks like the scope is a good 15-20° off of being straight up and down.

Good observations guys. First one was easy. I also believe the girl is left eye dominant or it was just a photo op with the folks doing the ad not knowing anything about shooting.

The girls face in the bottom looks waaay too far away from where it should be. Unless they mounted a super long eye relief scope on it, which would also be wrong.
Also, the scope on that rifle, it could be me, but it looks like the scope is a good 15-20° off of being straight up and down.
that funny! she is using her dad's finger to sight her shot. 'paternal instinctive shooting'. she is gonna miss and he is gonna tell she didn't aim right-- watch my finger honey ;)

at least they aren't one-eyed people aiming through eye patches......which is apparently a common theme in some shows.

th

the_walking_dead.the_governor.jpg

Carl-Grimes-1125547.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.