Anyone with First Hand Experience with Leica Amplus 6?

Here is the leica on my 6 dasher (proof sendero) in seekins 30mm low rings on 20 moa base.
20220321_164629.jpg

and my 300ss (sendero lite contour copy)with the leupold mark5hd in 35mm seekins low rings. I haven't had mounting length issues with either scope and the 300ss is a Bat Bumblebee with integral rail.

20220316_142810.jpg

20220316_142825.jpg

Any further information on the amplus specifically the 3-18. Really like but seams not much field input

@Mark37082 did you end up buying one of these?

Does anyone have anything to add?

Im looking for just one more scope that's versatile and in a reasonable price point.

I'm not sure I would use the Christmas Tree reticle to it's fullest but I've been looking at the reviews because these are advertised at a good price in Australia at present.

It seems pretty versatile to me and should be clear and reliable.

@Mark37082 did you end up buying one of these?

Does anyone have anything to add?

Im looking for just one more scope that's versatile and in a reasonable price point.

I'm not sure I would use the Christmas Tree reticle to it's fullest but I've been looking at the reviews because these are advertised at a good price in Australia at present.

It seems pretty versatile to me and should be clear and reliable.
I ended up with a Zeiss V6. I'm always looking for the next scope to try. The price point was one of the things that really caught my interest in the Leica.

I have been shooting a Leica PRS this year in PRS matches and am very happy with the quality of the glass and the build quality overall. Leica is putting out some pretty good products now. This is my personal opinion but the glass quality is better/ more clear than my Khales 318i. I also have a tangent theta hunting scope and I like the glass quality better in the Leica.

I have been shooting a Leica PRS this year in PRS matches and am very happy with the quality of the glass and the build quality overall. Leica is putting out some pretty good products now. This is my personal opinion but the glass quality is better/ more clear than my Khales 318i. I also have a tangent theta hunting scope and I like the glass quality better in the Leica.
I've had the same experience. I don't have the amplus, but my 2.4-15 Magnus is better than any TT I've looked through. I hear the amplus has very good glass as well.

Various sources I'm reading are saying the Amplus has great glass.

Definitely something I would like and I expect more expensive Leica and others should have better glass but at a cost.

Sounds like the Amplus is a lot of scope for the money.

I bought an Amplus 6, 3-18x44 as part of a package deal on a Fierce CT Rival 7 saum last year. The clarity of the scope was terrible and I mean TERRIBLE like a Cabela's brand Chinese scope would beat it.
I returned it to the store I bought it from and they without hesitation exchanged it with another...the replacement is quite good and a step above a Zeiss V4 in my opinion.
I would buy another one. :)