Anyone have experience with Brux customer service?

Quarter minute magnums has a video on YouTube on a 33XC that he built with a Brux and he is getting almost the exact same grouping pattern you're describing. He sent the barrel back to Brux but hasn't released a new video of what their comments on it were yet, but he has stated that Brux is great to deal with and that if it is a barrel issue they'd take care of him. He also has some bore scope video of it where he's questioning some "imperfections".

Brux is top-notch when it comes to customer service and issues are ultra-rare. Krieger is also world-class in their Customer service.

Montana, I wish you had contacted the company prior to posting. No use in bashing a good company in advance.

Some gunsmiths will bore scope a barrel prior to chambering.
My intent is definitely not to bash at all but I do see your point. I'll just leave it at 'how was your experience with the company'.

I love their barrels.... but... I'll only order them in-stock through a dealer. I tried twice to order direct and was less than impressed with them. The worst experience was a barrel I ordered was sent to the wrong person. Once they figured that put they kept stringing me along saying they are giving the person a week to send it back or they would build me a new barrel... that went on for a couple months of them weekly saying they would make and send a new one the next week before I finally received a new barrel.

My gunsmith ordered my barrel from them. The lead time was pretty long, but that's across the board with most things so no fault there. My gunsmith was backlogged as heck too. He's the one that needs to communicate with Brux.

So, their shipping dept made a mistake, then you had to wait till they made a run of your barrel? I also Like to order from In house stock on hand, just cause I want it NOW!
I was talking with Ken, i believe, through all of it. Yes the shipping was wrong but they kept promising a new barrel every week after the original wait of then supposedly getting back from whoever they shipped it to.

Same as you I want my barrel when promised or now (in-stock).

Since they do make a good barrel I keep buying them (in -stock) but just choose not to order anything direct (custom) through them.

The other experience was them being pushy on telling me what I NEEDED. I know exactly what I wanted and do appreciate suggestions/ feedback but it was a little much.

All my first hand experience with them was quite a few years ago now so maybe things have changed.

I'll continue to buy their barrels.