Anyone ever hear of this company?

Thanks everyone. That is what I was thinking but wanted to discuss with the public here! Appreciate all the input to verify what I was thinking. They had a Marlin 1894 SBL or like.

It is very nice that members help identify fraud or bad companies . before anyone buys taurus or heritage firearms CHECK THE B.B.B. FILE 1 =1.5 RATING AND A " F" grade . I bought a HERTIAGE ROUGH RIDER 2/20/22 cylinder would no go into place returned to DUNHAMS 2.22/22 for replacement PISTOL HAD TO BE SENT BACK FOR REPAIR out of specs . heritage THIS WEEK NONE IN STOCK and i may get it replaced in 6 to 8 weeks TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!
6/20/22/ 4 MONTHS TODAY NO ROUGH RIDER PISTOL !!!!!

WHERE IS MY PISTOL UPDATE! have contacted the d.a. in BRANSBRIDGE, GA. He is going to try to get the president of HERTIAGE EXTENSION NUMBER. IF i get it I will call him if not he gave the telephone number of THE BRAINBRIDGE SHERIFF DEPARTMENT TO FILE CRIMINAL CHARGES OF THIEF. MAYBE THAT IS WHAT EVERY ONE SHOULD DO ABOUT ALL SCAMS.

Heritage/Rough Rider revolvers have been around for quite awhile. I have various versions for the kids to plink with, to keep around the barn for snakes and critters and on the UTV and tractor for the same reasons and haven't had any issues with a single one.

I don't think you were scammed, I think you received a lemon and since it is a serialized part, it will take awhile to get back to you.

Plus you introduced a extra step in the process, you had Dunhams handle the return. If you had contacted Heritage thru their customer service department, you would have probably already had it back.

I never trust a retailer to handle a service/warranty issue, these days most big box employees can hardly find their way to work, then combine that with a employee shortage on most fronts, it's going to take time.

You are a victim of a series of misfortunate events, you haven't been scammed, there was no nefarious attempts to take your hard earned money.

So calm down and call Heritage, give them your serial number and kindly ask for an update on the progress of your revolver.

The sheriff will not be able to help you, you paid Dunhams for a product, it was defective and returned to the manufacturer for service, they can take an indefinite amount of time to make it right in the name of safety. So I wouldn't even attempt that journey or you may never see the pistol again.

HERTIAGE has terrible customer service !!!! It took a call from the BRAINBRIDGE D. A. to get some action , HERTIAGE called and pistol is being sent to DUNHAMS today HERTIAGE REP LIED TO THE D.A. THEY WILL NOT GIVE OUT EXTENSION NUMBERS OR TRANSFER CALLS . DUNHAMS WAS NOT THE PROBLEM BY the way HERTIAGE was given all the info. and was the problem !!! They even askedfor DUNHAMS F.F.L. LICENCE even thru they sell HERTIGE firearms. ALSO IT SEEMS ANY ONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM will have a problem like i have due to their procedures . BY THE WAY THEIF BY DECEPTION IS A CRIME .

HERTIAGE has terrible customer service !!!! It took a call from the BRAINBRIDGE D. A. to get some action , HERTIAGE called and pistol is being sent to DUNHAMS today HERTIAGE REP LIED TO THE D.A. THEY WILL NOT GIVE OUT EXTENSION NUMBERS OR TRANSFER CALLS . DUNHAMS WAS NOT THE PROBLEM BY the way HERTIAGE was given all the info. and was the problem !!! They even askedfor DUNHAMS F.F.L. LICENCE even thru they sell HERTIGE firearms. ALSO IT SEEMS ANY ONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM will have a problem like i have due to their procedures . BY THE WAY THEIF BY DECEPTION IS A CRIME .
I am confused is it Heritage, Hertiage, or Hertige? Asking for a friend.

HERITAGE MANUFACTURING . SORRY AS you can tell i am terrible with computers and writing e mails mAYBE IF YOU GET TO 80 YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. I graduated in 1959 and there was no such thing ascomputers , sorry again.

Even if Dunhams sells Heritage firearms, they buy from a distributor not directly from Heritage. It would be unlawful for them to send a serialized item to anyone other than the original owner after service work unless the recipient has a FFL.

I am willing to bet that the item you receive back will require you to fill out another 4473 since it will have a different serial number from the original.

God forbid you have a Browning that needs service work, they have been known to take 6-9 months depending on the issue.

FINALLY got my replacement pistol . 4 months 6 days after i bought it . LESSON LEARNED check b,b,b, ratings and reviews before you buy anything , i HOPE THIS INFO WILL HELP EVERONE, AND WHAT IT TOOK AND HOWFAR I WAS WILLING TO GO .